- Add the Label Print Function for printing addresses in the label sheet.
- Fix some issues related to selecting CountryCode of the Address Value.
- Fix the issue of the crash when Markdown bold and italic tags are nested.
- Fix the issue that the line begins with a tab is not treated as a code block.
- Fix the issue that a search string may cause crash.
- Add functions: Duplicate/Delete/Export as vCard in the context menu of the Name cell.
- Add a switch of showing Company in the Name cell in the context menu of the Name cell.
- Add the switch of showing Company at the second row of Contact in the list.
- Add the button for creating a vCard when a contact is exported via vCard Extension.
- Change the behavior when sorting the Name column by "FirstName" or "LastName".
If either FirstName or LastName is a null string, the remaining strings will be used. And the company is used to sort contacts, if the contact is set as company.
- Create a formatted address string by referring the country, if the country code is not set.
- Improve the stability when the ContactInfo Popover is used.
- Our AddressBook Apps: AddressBook Aid2, vCard Editor2, Second Contact2 have a bulk change function.
- Our AddressBook Apps: AddressBook Aid2, vCard Editor2, Second Contact2 have a sort function.
It is the best way to find duplicate contacts or data in your contacts.
- You can export selected contacts in your Mac to a vCard file as a backup.
- Several applications in our products have the "Show Fonts" in the font menu to show the font panel to select font used in the table. However the menu doesn't work in macOS 10.12.
Mar 11, 2018 Second Contacts for iOS is updated to 1.6.
- The UI design is not changed but updating the internal codes by using Contacts framework.